How To Grow Your Business Using Simple Market Research Techniques!
Seminar Date / Time:
Thursday, May 17, 2012
10:00 am – 12:00 noon EST
YMCA Business Centre
Unit 3, 4855 14th Ave., Markham (Map)
Committee Room #3
Register Online –
By Telephone: –
Making sound decisions for your Small Business requires accurate and up-to-date insights about your customers, markets, competitors, etc. In this seminar, a number of unique Market Research topics will be discussed including;
- Why Market Research should be an essential, and continuous, component of your Small Business growth strategy;
- How to conduct your own low-cost in-house Market Research study;
- What sources can provide up-to-date Secondary Market Research information;
- How to translate research data into profitable business decisions,
- and Tips/Tricks used by Market Research professionals when conducting their own Market Research projectsThis seminar will help you understand the steps you need to take to plan an effective business strategy.
Leading organizations understand the value of using Market Research to inform their strategic planning and operational tactics across numerous functions. Join us in this exciting event that includes presentations and analytical commentary from our industry expert; who will provide actionable insight for corporate strategy development in major fast moving markets.